- Have you had a mentor before and if so what worked/didn’t work?
- Why did you decide to join the military?
- What were your proudest moments in service?
- Why did you decide to exit?
- What do you want to accomplish next? What is it that you really want to be and do (bear with me here, it’s hard to know the answer to this but helps me think through how to help you)?
- Tell me about highs & lows of 2015 in terms of career. What are your goals for 2016?
- What are your top priority challenges to accomplishing these goals?
- Let’s brainstorm— what are actionables we can take to meet these challenges?
- What are the questions that keep you up at night?
- Do you have current perceived weaknesses that you would like to work on?
Tech Qualled: A New Approach for Veterans into Tech Sales
Veterans! I’d like to introduce you to a new program designed specifically as an entryway into technology sales. Tech Qualled…Read More
Answer this question first: “Who Am I?”
If you are in a career transition, before you do anything else, you must first answer this question, “Who am…Read More