- Have you had a mentor before and if so what worked/didn’t work?
- Why did you decide to join the military?
- What were your proudest moments in service?
- Why did you decide to exit?
- What do you want to accomplish next? What is it that you really want to be and do (bear with me here, it’s hard to know the answer to this but helps me think through how to help you)?
- Tell me about highs & lows of 2015 in terms of career. What are your goals for 2016?
- What are your top priority challenges to accomplishing these goals?
- Let’s brainstorm— what are actionables we can take to meet these challenges?
- What are the questions that keep you up at night?
- Do you have current perceived weaknesses that you would like to work on?
So, You’re Thinking of Going to Law School?
Some transitioning veterans may be considering a career in law, and that means applying to, and gaining admission to, law…Read More
The Top 4 Schools in Each State for Military Veterans
Many veterans have the financial resources for higher education with benefits ranging from Tuition Assistance to the variations of the…Read More