- Who are your mentors? How did you meet them?
- I am attempting to accomplish x, but I have not yet achieved it. What am I doing wrong / what am I doing right?
- What are you most proud of professionally / personally?
- What is have been your greatest inspirations and what is currently inspiring you onward?
- Knowing what you know now, Would you do anything differently in your career?
- Given our discussion, Who else would you recommend I connect with?
- In the future, could I reach out to you for advice, guidance?
- Humbly, is there any way great or small I could be of assistance to you on your end?
- Would love to hear about some of the disasters you ran into during your career and how you navigated them.
- What was the biggest mistake you made? What did you do to recover?
Tech Qualled: A New Approach for Veterans into Tech Sales
Veterans! I’d like to introduce you to a new program designed specifically as an entryway into technology sales. Tech Qualled…Read More
Answer this question first: “Who Am I?”
If you are in a career transition, before you do anything else, you must first answer this question, “Who am…Read More