- Who are your mentors? How did you meet them?
- I am attempting to accomplish x, but I have not yet achieved it. What am I doing wrong / what am I doing right?
- What are you most proud of professionally / personally?
- What is have been your greatest inspirations and what is currently inspiring you onward?
- Knowing what you know now, Would you do anything differently in your career?
- Given our discussion, Who else would you recommend I connect with?
- In the future, could I reach out to you for advice, guidance?
- Humbly, is there any way great or small I could be of assistance to you on your end?
- Would love to hear about some of the disasters you ran into during your career and how you navigated them.
- What was the biggest mistake you made? What did you do to recover?
The Top 4 Schools in Each State for Military Veterans
Many veterans have the financial resources for higher education with benefits ranging from Tuition Assistance to the variations of the…Read More
The Transition: A Basic Approach for Junior Military Officers to Find Their New Career in Corporate America
Transition is defined as a process or period of changing from one state or condition to another. There may be…Read More